Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Affiliate Genie Bonus Package

The Affiliate Genie bonus package I'm offering here is designed to complement the latest product release from Internet marketer Chris Rempel. The Affiliate Genie website building system is uniquely designed so that affiliate marketers can quickly and easily create professional looking websites. The product is designed with search engines in mind and easy to modify by using a simple interface. However, from an aesthetics standpoint I feel it could use some help. Maybe it's the graphic designer in me yearning to do yet another project so I may be a little overcritical on this. I do feel it is important however to have a site that is professional looking with the unique design that complements the product or service being offered. This was probably the motivation behind designing these custom templates and graphics.




I put a lot of thought into the design of these graphics because I really wanted them to stand out among the crowd but also appeal to the most number of people. I certainly cannot guarantee that using these graphics will improve your conversion rate or the number sales receive, however it has been proven that more professional sites generally do out perform those that are not.



In a nutshell, if you buy Affiliate Genie though me, (which I have to add that I'll be making a commission from the sale), you will get this AWESOME graphics package just for helping me generate an income to feed my family and dogs:

  • 25 custom header graphics designed to be used with the Affiliate Genie web site building system
  • Flattened JPEG files and layered PSD files for all of the header graphics
  • 10 custom web page backgrounds which could be used in conjunction with any of the header graphics
  • Video training tutorials which will show you how to get the most out of the header graphics and backgrounds
  • A custom CSS style sheet to be used with the Affiliate Genie
To see the high-quality work offered here and more details about the offer, visit www.YourAffiliateGenie.com.

EXCLUSIVE BONUS FOR THE FIRST 10 BUYERS ONLY!

If you are one of the first 10 lucky folks that by Affiliate Genie through www.YourAffiliateGenie.com, you will be eligible to one custom-designed header graphic specifically for you, subject to terms and conditions. This is perfect if you are promoting a unique market or product and desire graphic elements that will best complement your web site. It's like hiring me for free. Since I expect these packages to be snapped up rather quickly as soon as the product goes live, the only chance of getting one of these first 10 is by joining our early notification mailing list.

See the form at the top right to sign up. --------->>>>>

Just reminding you that I'll be making a commission from your sale here but to make it worth something for YOU, I'm throwing in this FREE professional graphics package to spice up your Affiliate Genie sites. I help you make money and you help me make money. Now that's teamwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment